Friday, March 9, 2012

The Research Place!

Well... I don't have a whole lot to say about my experience. It was very brief cause I didn't really have any questions at the time. The guy did show me how to find a newspaper database so that was... good. I just felt like we already learned most of the stuff there was to know about that research website. Anyways gotta finish that paper so I don't have to worry about it over the weekend because I'm leaving for home in a few hours!

Here's my favorite beach back home, Newport!!


9 comments:

  1. I agree with about everything you said. I think we already learned most of what they went over in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture! I agree with your thoughts. I think that we've gone over plenty of source-finding; it's now time to write the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think there was a lot of overlap between the material covered. I also think these type labs are unnecessary if one already is competent with Google Scholar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful beach! I wish I could be there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun that you got to go home for the weekend! I pretty much had the same experience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish I was there right now! The nice weather has made me want summer SO BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahah. Im sorry, is this a bad time to remind you that I was at Newport on Wednesday. Suck on that sucka.


    Oh, and I walked across that pier and watched pelicons dive into the ocean for fish. It was freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^ Ah, poo. Correction: Pelican. Go figure that I'd make a spelling mistake on an English blog. The irony. Crap, or is it coincidental. I forget.

    ReplyDelete