Monday, February 27, 2012

Issues For Days!









Effects of the Atomic Bomb in WWII: 


How much damage did the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki cause immediately?

Did the atom bomb end up saving more American and Japanese lives than an invasion would of?





Stem Cell Research:

What aspects of it caused President Bush to not fund it during his presidency?

Are there less controversial methods?




Sweatshops- (of course they are deplorable): 


Is boycotting sweatshops or buying from them the best way to stop their use?

 How many now thriving and civil nations and cities grew from sweatshops?

3 comments:

  1. I really like the atomic bomb topic! I love U.S. history and I find World War 2 especially fascinating! Good ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the atomic bomb topic too! I think it would be interesting to include the effects of the atomic bombs that are still happening today. I think I saw a documentary on it and there are still terrible things happening because of the bombs.

      Delete
    2. Same here Rachel and thanks!

      It's true McKenna I would definitely have to research the lingering effects of the radiation from the bomb.

      Delete