Thursday, February 23, 2012

Comparison de Peer Editing Styles ("of" is the only Spanish word I knew from that last line)

Well, both the OpEd and the RA styles of peer editing were good and bad for different  reasons. When it came down to it though, I liked the RA style more. It was good to get more opinions because my paper needs all the help it can get. They tore my paper down better as a team than would one person alone. Which is good because if the tearing down doesn't kill my paper it makes it stronger right? Unless it lost a leg or arm or something... Anyways my favorite part of the RA style of peer editing was that the essays were read before class. I felt like that gave more time for the editors to analyze the papers closer and get the general picture better than usual. SO cheers to the RA style!

I wish I was as cute as this kid when I was little...

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the before class editing being better. That was one of my favorite parts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video... and just your humor in the post. And your amazing spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seth! I love your working at Scoreboard Grillness...

      Delete
  3. I have to admit, I'm totally going to laugh at my kids all the time like the dad in the video. haha. I guess the group aspect of the RA review was nice but I still have to side with the OpEd review style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that video!! Kids are too funny these days!

    ReplyDelete