Friday, February 24, 2012

Reflection Time!

Well, I actually kind of liked the RA despite not having to be creative. I guess I'm just not that creative in general. Actually, I know that's true but that's ok. When it comes down to it I just thought this paper came together a lot easier for me than the Opinion Editorial. It's probably because I had a better subject this time so I was actually able to really write the paper and be satisfied with the result.

Plus! I had this nice lady at the writing center who wasn't scary and kind of mean like the girl I got for the opinion editorial. She had a lot of really helpful suggestions that I still need to add into my paper.

And it's National Flag Day in Mexico... in case anyone was wondering.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the lady was nice to you. I never understand why people who help others are mean. It just seems like mean people need to do activities that don't involve others. Like building boats. Or training llamas.

    Also, nice flag.

    ReplyDelete