Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here it goes!

My name is Johnny Welker. I'm from Southern California so I've learned to love the beach, ocean and sunshine. I love sports, especially college football, the NFL, and NBA. In highschool I played football, tennis for a short time, and eventually discovered how much I love track and field, especially 110 and 300 meter hurdle races. It's one of the few sports at BYU you can't come back and compete for fun without being on the the actual team, which is a bummer. I was in a band where I learned to play drums. We were called Untold Legacy and we did covers as well as a few of our own. We're all broken up right now though :( due to one of our members who is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sweden. When he gets back myself and another of our band mates will be serving a mission, and when we get back another will be serving!! So we're semi-permanently retired for now... But I love my religion and I'm excited for the chance to serve. I wouldn't have it any other way! My religion gives me character and helps define who I am. I love my parents, 7 brothers and sisters, and all my 13 nieces and nephews! Family means so much to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment