Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why Blogging Without an Assignment is Hard

I really do find writing without an assignment killer! It's hard because in order to have a topic you have to actually be thinking about things, and to be completely honest I don't have time to think anymore since college. I mean, my mind gets so crammed with school during the week and then during the weekend my brain shuts off.

Yet it's also really hard writing about why blogging is hard cause there's only so much you can say. I'm pretty sure I'm hitting that limit right about now too. Anyways, blogging assignments are nice!

Poor kid, he didn't have an assignment either...

6 comments:

  1. lolz. "Blogging assignments are nice." - I'll keep that in mind for the future :-). In the meantime, continue excavating the recesses of your brain for those hard-to-reash discussion topics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought about, like, ten things I could of written about after my post. Next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, I sat at my computer for about an hour because I didn't know what to write about. The life of a blogger is a hard one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! I'm not very creative either so it;s extra rough.

      Delete
  4. I HATE having writers block. I think it hates me too because sadly, I get it all the time.

    ReplyDelete